About a Hidden Haven in Port Angeles
A small luxury country resort we offer seclusion and privacy. A romantic and tranquil destination on over 20 acres with waterfalls, ponds, plants and wildlife. Rejuvenate beside vibrant lawns and gardens. Stroll our grounds and on-site forest nature trails. Feed our private deer herd. Reflect near the koi and trout ponds. Accommodations are complete. Most with large 2 person jacuzzis, separate showers, king/queen beds, gas fireplaces, satellite TV/VCR/DVD and CD/Stereo. Our luxury cottages are over 700 square feet complete little houses and include fully equipped kitchens, private decks with Barbecues and so much more. You can even relax and rejuvenate with an in room fireside massage. ...
Your hosts, Chris and Jodi Jones welcome you. The Jones' provide you with a wealth of visitor's information being residents in the area for over 40 years.
Have an interest in the discovery channel Deadliest Catch! Just ask your host the true salt Capt Chris who has fished the Bering Sea his whole life! The stories are endless....
A Hidden Haven does allow for outside smoking only.
We are also a shoeless Bed and Breakfast socks and or slippers will be provided.
Guests are responsible for all accommodation charges unless cancellation is made 21 days prior to scheduled arrival. (Refunds are not made for early departure.)
CHECK-IN IS 4-6 P.M. We Can Not Do Early Check-In. If You Need To Be Late No Problem But We Would Appreciate A Call.
- Bed & Breakfast Of Choice By Organic Style Magazine
- Best Places To Kiss In The Northwest
- Treasures Of Western Washington
- Best Romantic Inns
- Select Registry
- Olympic Peninsula Bed & Breakfast Association
- Washington State Bed & Breakfast Guild
- Sequim Chamber of Commerce
- Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Forks Chamber of Commerce
- Clallam Bay / Sekiu Chamber of Commerce
- Olympic Peninsula Visitor and Convention Bureau