Covid-10 Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to A Hidden Haven Forest Cottages! We appreciate that you have chosen our Cottages for your upcoming getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19.
We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our inn.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ from All of us at A Hidden Haven
- Each of our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the frequent sanitizing of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches, for example.
- Each of our employees wears a mask and, where needed, gloves.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- During check in you will receive a sanitized cottage key and any special instructions to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay with us.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our cottages are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- Once your cottage is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- We do not provide cleaning during your stay. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay.
- As an extra precaution and in addition to our sanitizing all surfaces, we also run an ozone machine in each cottage between guests, which kills bacteria and viruses on all surfaces.